cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Need to login to microsoft before GUI automate

Hello everybody,

i want to se the new power automate gui tool to do something in a microsoft app.

When i start to record the gui flow verything is fine. I am opening the planner app and adding a new board to a special group. This is working very well. My problem is if i start the process on the remote machine the user is logged out from microsoft. If i push record andlogout first from microsoft there is no link to th flow session to give the recorded informations to.

Does anybody has hints on that ?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Need to login to microsoft before GUI automate

Hi,

This is definitely odd and I am not certain why this is happening to you. Unfortunately I am not too experienced with GUI flows so I am not 100% sure what is going on here. This might be a better question for Microsoft Support I'll include a link on creating a ticket with them if you would like to go down that route. Otherwise if any other communities members might know feel free to chime in.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Need to login to microsoft before GUI automate

Thanks. I wrote an email. I will post a solution if I found one. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,470)