cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Need to "Create" and "Update" a row in excel same time

Hello All,

I hope you are doing well. As like other connector with excel I don't find any action like Add or Update a row in a table. 

Bansari_Pandya_0-1600005490312.png

Here 3 parallel branches and based on condition evolution I add a row into excel table. Now the issue is the one common field in all these 3 is "Vendor No". 

For Example:- Vendor No is 1001. For the currency it will update currency field, for address it will update address field based on condition and so on. So when I go through my excel it will add 3 line of record for Vendor No 1001.

Is there any solution for running 3 parallel branch and add only one record in excel for a particular vendor? If you have any idea comment please. Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Super User II
Super User II

hi @Bansari_Pandya  if you can create only one way and maeby use the output from the 3 parallels you can create an action in the button

crate.PNG

this is going to merge your flow in one way..

this.PNG

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

@Bansari_Pandya please let me know if you had a chance to try the solution provided by @ChristianAbata . Thanks in advance!

@ChristianAbata 

As I add a row in excel based on 3 different conditions, how can I add your solutions?

Bansari_Pandya_0-1600063466792.png

Note :- For Currency Setup

Bansari_Pandya_1-1600063583929.png

Note:- For Address Setup

Can you suggest me how can I add here? or Any other option available?

@Bansari_Pandya  what you are doing is the right way, and the only way to compare into more than one condition.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

@Bansari_Pandya is your issue resolved ? Please let us know. Thanks in advance!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (25,188)