Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BJoshi
Helper I
Helper I

Nested Apply To Each Not Working Correctly

Hello Everyone,

I have created 3 different lists of Departments, Employees and Trainings, Employees and Trainings contain the lookup column from the department.

I will need a list of employees which contains the same departments as a training item

I have got data from the SharePoint lists and store it in Power Automate array variables.

Then I have to parse that array using ParseJSON action and compare department id using condition under nested Apply To Each.

But nested Apply To Each not working correctly. Kindly check the below screenshots,

SS2.png

SS.png

1 REPLY 1
DamoBird365
Super User
Super User

Hi @BJoshi 

Nested apply to each actions are never a good idea.  Have a look at the following: https://www.damobird365.com/one-to-one-relationship-between-data-in-flow/ where I show you how to create an array from two excel tables and a list.  The exact same principle applies to you.

Please let me know how you get on.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

P.S. take a look at my new blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks 😉

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,037)