cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Net Promoter Score Less than or Equal to

Hello,

I am new at Microsoft Flow and need help to automate an email based on the response of a question.

I would like to set up a flow that triggers an email when the net promoter score is less than or equal to 7. In the drop down selection i do not have the less than or equal to option. Is this something I ned to do in the advance section?

Thank you in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

What’s the column type of “net promoter score”?

If it is of type number, then I assume that less than or equal to should appear on the drop down selection.

While if it is of other types, such as Text, then less than or equal to won’t appear on the drop down selection.

Say you are using SharePoint list, and the column net promoter score is of type Text. Please enter the code “less than or equal to” in advanced mode. As you are going to compare with a number 7, while the column is of type Text, so you may need to use another function integer to convert number into integer.

The code should be configured likes below:

@lessOrEquals(triggerBody()?['net_x0020_promoter_x0020_score1'], string('7'))

The following image for your reference:

1.PNG

Mode details about the functions, please check the doc on WDL at here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/workflow-definition-language-functions-reference#string

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (2,422)