cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TVTinbender
Level: Power Up

New Flow User, Need Help with Approval Flow

I am just getting into this sharepoint flow business. I have a general idea for the workflow in mind already but need a few breadcrumbs to get me on the right path.

I have an excel file that i want to have multiple people review and approve OR hopefully give them the opportunity reject while providing some notes in feedback.  My  intent is to have one person approve or reject but always have it passed to the next person to review, then come back to me with a list of feedback. If incrementing from one person to the next is unecessary and all can review at once and get notes back to me where applicable, that is fine too.

To achieve what i am looking for, what steps do you think I would take in my flow?

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: New Flow User, Need Help with Approval Flow

HI @TVTinbender 

Please see the screesnhot below:

Here, I have my excel sheet in sharepoint and I have provided the ID and created a sharing link to it. Can you specify where your excel is? Next, I created an approval with custom options, (you can use the regular ones if you do not want to create the custom ones) and then added email addresses of every approver who should look at the excel. 

hjhs.png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

v-zhos-msft
Level 10

Re: New Flow User, Need Help with Approval Flow

Hi @TVTinbender ,

I have made a flow for your scenario, please check it for a reference.

Capture3.PNGCapture4.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 379 members 4,520 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: