Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LaingBennett
Helper III
Helper III

New Items in Sharepoint List to Google Sheet

Hi there,

I have made a flow to copy data from the Sharepoint List to a Google Sheet. 

When it runs not all the data comes across. For example, pasts 10 items of data into the Sharepoint list I can see it running 10 times but then only 2 rows of data appear in the Google Sheet.

I can't work out why this would be happening. 

Ian

6 REPLIES 6
annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@LaingBennett  from Flow runs, you could know what is happening in your flow, are you using apply to each action to loop through each item? If yes, then you can check in flow run for each apply to each item, can you share the screenshot of flow run? 

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

LaingBennett_0-1611668212655.png

LaingBennett
Helper III
Helper III

Hi there

I am not using a loop.

Regards

Ian

Okay so you are adding rows when new item is created, you see that flow has run 10 times, has it successfully completed for 10 times? 

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer

Hi there,

It successfully runs the correct amounts of times but only two rows of data end up in Google Sheets

okay, thats strange. I did try out a flow like yours, but it works as expected, could you please share screenshot of your flow run?

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (3,446)