cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nabberuk

New Teams Flow

I have created a new flow that is triggered by a user submitting a form entry. From there i create a team using the preview team connector. In the same flow i would like to add some channels too, but i'm struggling to figure out how i can obtain the Teams ID when it hasn't been created yet?

Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
annajhaveri
Super User
Super User

@nabberuk  one option to just delay of 5-10 mins or you can try following approach, i havent tested it but logically it should work:

1. initialize variable on top of your flow, with boolean type, then add do until action, inside do until action

2. Then add Get Team using the Id of team from Create Team action, then Set Variable action and set value of variable to true, and configure its run after on success of Get Team,

3. Again add Set Variable action and set value of variable to false, configure its run after on failure of Get Team.

4. Configure the do until to run until value of variable is true.

5. Add delay action with delay of 5 mins

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (20,953)