cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Newsletter Subscription Flag in CDS

Good day, everyone!

When using Power Automate to look at Contacts entity in CDS, I want to limit the query to just pull the Send Marketing Material flag, which is either Yes or No, and base my next action accordingly. To do this, I use the CDS action Get A Record. I am using the Contacts' Email as the identifier.

My problem is that I don't yet know how to write the query to limit the return to the entry for the Send Marketing Materials field under the Contacts entity. How would I write the query to put in the Select Query field, and do I need to use the Expand Query at all?Thanks in advance for all your time!

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 11.34.17 AM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Newsletter Subscription Flag in CDS

N00b mistake. I see that the query isn't needed as it just passes all fields to the next action. My apologies for over-thinking it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

N00b mistake. I see that the query isn't needed as it just passes all fields to the next action. My apologies for over-thinking it.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

@RogueCheddar Thank you for sharing what was wrong with me. Your forum post will help other users.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,881)