cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

No dynamic content showing at all

Hi

I want to build a new flow on my sharepoint list but could not see the dynamic content. I need the ID and some other stuff - but it refuse to show. Please see the picture on the link below (its German but you should recognise...). Thanks much for your help! Tobias

https://i.ibb.co/fSZFR7d/flow.png

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: No dynamic content showing at all

Hi,

Make sure trigger configuration is complete.

If it is please delete the action, add a compose action, add some text, click save, and go out and back in to the flow and your dynamic content will appear.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks Gristy!

I followed your steps but it doesn't work for me. With compose I could get dynamic content but for Sharepoint action it doesn't work (only the content from compose - by deleting the compose action - no content available). Please see the picture below.

Any further ideas?

Thanks!

Tobias

https://i.ibb.co/br9q2yv/flow2.png

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Ok, buggy flow, either start again, or put the dynaic content into the compose then select it and use copy and paste i.e. ctrl + c and ctrl + v

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks - just figured out that it works with other lists. So I will check what is wrong with the list (are there restrictions what list is suitable / what columns are not working?).

Thanks for now - will try and come back if it doesn't work.

Regards

Tobias

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

no sometimes its just a bit buggy.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,261)