cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cherrytree
Regular Visitor

No dynamic content showing at all

Hi

I want to build a new flow on my sharepoint list but could not see the dynamic content. I need the ID and some other stuff - but it refuse to show. Please see the picture on the link below (its German but you should recognise...). Thanks much for your help! Tobias

https://i.ibb.co/fSZFR7d/flow.png

5 REPLIES 5
Super User
Super User

Re: No dynamic content showing at all

Hi,

Make sure trigger configuration is complete.

If it is please delete the action, add a compose action, add some text, click save, and go out and back in to the flow and your dynamic content will appear.

Cherrytree
Regular Visitor

Thanks Gristy!

I followed your steps but it doesn't work for me. With compose I could get dynamic content but for Sharepoint action it doesn't work (only the content from compose - by deleting the compose action - no content available). Please see the picture below.

Any further ideas?

Thanks!

Tobias

https://i.ibb.co/br9q2yv/flow2.png

Super User
Super User

Ok, buggy flow, either start again, or put the dynaic content into the compose then select it and use copy and paste i.e. ctrl + c and ctrl + v

Cherrytree
Regular Visitor

Thanks - just figured out that it works with other lists. So I will check what is wrong with the list (are there restrictions what list is suitable / what columns are not working?).

Thanks for now - will try and come back if it doesn't work.

Regards

Tobias

Super User
Super User

no sometimes its just a bit buggy.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,081)