cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jake-Harvey
Frequent Visitor

No flows showing in powerapps

I currently can't see flows I have created when trying to use them in powerapps. If I click "See all your flows" from within powerapps in the browser I can see the flow I have created, but from within the Powerapps windows client they wont show. Any Ideas? 

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPGCapture 1.JPGCapture 2.JPG

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue here. Not seeing my flows in PowerApps desktop app. Tried with several flows and closed the desktop app, but nothing seems to be solving the issue.

Hi, we are working to resolve this issue. As a workaround, please create and edit your flows at flow.microsoft.com. They will be visible in both the powerapps web portal and the desktop app.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I tried the workaround but sadly it is not working for me. I have created 2 flows which should be triggered by a control in PowerApps. But the flows do not show up in PowerApps in the web and desktop app. 

Is there another workaround or am I doing something wrong?

Flows in PowerApps Web AppFlows in PowerApps Web AppFlows in Flow Web AppFlows in Flow Web AppPowerApps Desktop AppPowerApps Desktop App

The work around didn't work for me either, would be great to get an ETA on when this will be fixed

Hi, this should be repaired now. Will you please try to create a new flow? Unfortunately, the flows that you created from PowerApps in the past few days are saved with an incorrect schema version and will still not appear in PowerApps.

Thanks,

Dan

Anonymous
Not applicable

After removing the old Flows and creating a new one, everything seems to be working as expected!

Jake-Harvey
Frequent Visitor

This problem is occuring again, is there currently a problem?

I am having the same problem. I created a flow for PowerApps and now trying to link it with a button on my app but I cannot find Flow option under Action menu in PowerApps editor. Any suggestion.

Just tested this for two type of flow triggers

Button - Manually trigger a flow

PowerApps

Both are showing in PowerApps and in Action menu flows.

Also make sure you had selected the correct environment in Power Apps.  Check the top right hand menu of PowerApps environment.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blogPower Automate Video Tutorials

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,446)