Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

No way to send email after SPO item creation

Hi,

I have tried different ways of sending email after a SPO item creation or after a SPO item change but failed because of various reasons.

SPO new item > Send approval email (with my email address hardcoded in the field) gives me an error in Send Email with any information (the error output is empty)

SPO new item > Get O365 Users > Send Email (with my address from the O365 Users) gives me a timeout error in the O365 step

SPO updated item > Send email (with my email address hardcoded) gives me:

Body

"status": 404, "message": "No email found with the specified id.", "source": "127.0.0.1"
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: No way to send email after SPO item creation

Ah, sorry, I must have deleted the end of my post.

My question was: is there any combination of steps or input values that I can use which result in a working flow from SPO item change/creation to send email? Hardcoded or from O365 Users does not matter for the time being. I would just see it flow completing successfully.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Rina

Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Hi Rina - Can you please try creating a flow from scratch, without using a template. I am able to make the scenario you are interested in work. If you could post a screen shot of your flow, maybe I can help. 

scratch.png

Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,131)