cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BenDaneliuk
Frequent Visitor

Non Templated flow listed in SharePoint Dynamic Menus

Hi All,

I apologise if this has already been answered else-where, but my searches didn't find anything that answered my question.

I have built 2 flows,

1. "CC- Submit for Approval" using the "Create a Flow" Menu Option within a SharePoint document centre selecting a pre-set template around approvals.
  2. "CC - BD Test" from within the Power Automate Module (Online).

Only 1 flow appears in the Document Centre's Dynamic Menu for Power Automate which is the one I created (1 . CC- Submit For Approval)

BenDaneliuk_1-1614166334992.png

The flows use the same triggers "For a selected Item" referencing the same Site and Document Centre and i only have 1 Environment that i work in (for now).

BenDaneliuk_6-1614167214944.pngBenDaneliuk_7-1614167255007.png

So how do I get a non templated/custom flow to be available in a SharePoint menu for a given Document Centre.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Ben

4 REPLIES 4
PrasadAthalye
Super User
Super User

Can you select the List item and see if both the flow shows up? If not, can you please clear cache and test OR use incognito mode?

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

Thanks for your response, Prasad.

Please note i have started a second templated flow called "CC - BD_Test_MultiSubmits" so i can continue with my work. I still have the "CC - BDTest" active and this is the one that isn't presenting.

Unfortunately your suggestions didn't resolve the issue;

Screen shot with Item selected.

BenDaneliuk_0-1614591068880.png

Screen shot after clearing the cache

BenDaneliuk_1-1614591121764.png

And finally In Private Window

BenDaneliuk_3-1614591546579.png

Are you able to create a flow from the Power Automate Module and have it present in a SharePoint document centre?

Cheers

Ok, I see 1 difference...  In your original screenshots, you have different triggers. You should be using For a selected Item trigger instead of For a selected file since it's a SharePoint List. Once you change the trigger, it should show up.

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

Slightly kicking myself i missed that, however... changing the flow trigger didn't resolve my issue.

BenDaneliuk_0-1614678490944.png

BenDaneliuk_1-1614678563288.png

I cleared cache, restarted browser and tried incognito window as well as Firefox browser. Still the same result.

Can I ask, if you are able to create a flow in the same way and get my desired outcome?

I feel there's something not syncing when creating a flow from the power automate module linking to a SharePoint site and document centre.  If you experience the same issue then I'll escalate to Microsoft for a future fix.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,872)