cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NarayanReddy125
Regular Visitor

Not able to get items from the SharePoint list(one to many extraction/mapping)

Hi,

I’m building a Chatbot(using PVA) and with the help of power automate flows, I’m extracting the data items from the SharePoint list and providing the output in Chatbot window based on user’s input.

8F6689D7-0144-44F2-A8C0-228925618079.jpeg

The challenge I’m facing is with one- many extraction(as shown in the above image) - issue: “Province column has Tinh Khanh Hoa(he is province Mgr for all the 5 employees) and I need to extract all the SM names(column D)and their GSV target value(column E). can someone please advise me what action needs to be used to get all the 5 list of SM names for province name or if there is any expression to use in performing this one.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Narayan

1 REPLY 1
DamoBird365
Super User
Super User

Hi @NarayanReddy125 

Based on what we discussed via DM, I think you are looking to perform a filter query on list rows as follows:

DamoBird365_0-1617739698733.png

The string 'TINH KHANH HOA' can be a variable that you pass to the Flow via the PVA.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

P.S. take a look at my new blog here

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,034)