cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SivaMurugavel

Not able to see dynamic content on the dynamic content popup

Hi, I am creating a flow to promote the newly created news or announcements made in the organization through Email. For this, I have a Custom List where the user will save the announcement or news as a list item. Once the item is saved I am triggering a power automate (Automated flow) (i.e., When an item is created or modified). 

PowerAutomateIssue.png

When I click on ID to add the ID value from the prev. step it is telling me that there is no dynamic contents available.

My List has below Columns:

SivaMurugavel_0-1621218758354.png

Here the dynamic contents are not showing up because of the Image Column (Thumbnail). If I remove the image column and tried to the same flow it is giving me all the dynamic contents from the list.

Now I added the Id manually 

SivaMurugavel_1-1621219052724.png

When I try saving this I got the below error:

SivaMurugavel_2-1621219119393.png

Error:

Flow save failed with code 'DynamicOperationRequestClientFailure' and message 'The dynamic operation request to API 'sharepointonline' operation 'GetTable' failed with status code 'BadRequest'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 400, "message": "The required field \"Image\" data type is not supported\r\nclientRequestId: e7b8511f-1a8f-4db2-a32b-d689c915792e\r\nserviceRequestId: e7b8511f-1a8f-4db2-a32b-d689c915792e" }'.

Please do help me to solve this issue. 

Thanks in Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SivaMurugavel

Issue has been solved!!! Changing the Require that this column contains information to 'NO'

SivaMurugavel_0-1621220514901.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SivaMurugavel

Issue has been solved!!! Changing the Require that this column contains information to 'NO'

SivaMurugavel_0-1621220514901.png

View solution in original post

Mari
Community Support
Community Support

Thanks for sharing the solution! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,592)