cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Govit
Frequent Visitor

Notification from Flow toward Power apps

Hello,

This question might be a bit naive. I have a canvas app that triggers a flow. And I’d like users being informed with a nice "Notify " poping up on the top of the canvas app about the progression of the “Apply each” action within this flow.

Currently, I only manage one notification once the flow is completed, by combining Response action in flow and Notify in canvas app.  It’s short in term of user feedback, isn't it?

So I tried to move the flow Response action within the flow Apply Each, ...,unfortunalty Response isn't designed that way. 

The alternatives, I see for now are:

1. Managing the Apply Each loop at canvas app level which will call the flow at each iteration. ...; might not be performant
  2. Building something with In-App-Notification feature, ... which I don't know well yet
  3. Adding an entry in the Notifications table from flow and then reading it back in canvas app to make nice Notify?

Do you see any other , better solution ?
Thank you for your reading or any comment

1 REPLY 1
Govit
Frequent Visitor

I found the answer in the great video of Scott Durrow: https://youtu.be/U9AThfx8ZQE

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (4,331)