Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Notification to shared mailbox for new items in SharePoint

Hi,

I am trying to trigger notifications using Flow for new items that are added to sharePoint list from Shared mailbox to shared mailbox but the flow fails to run. Notification must not be from user accounts. How do I set it? Is there a way to use group id instead? Please help.

Error message: REST API is not yet supported for this mailbox. This error can occur for sandbox (test) accounts or for accounts that are on a dedicated (on-premise) mail server.
clientRequestId: 7b0ec992-4a44-4d2e-b55f-291befd8f976
serviceRequestId: 71318183-cdd8-42db-8a8b-4d9c2c2a45c5

Thank you.

Thushara

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hi,

Would someone please help me with the flow related to shared mailbox.

Thank you.

Thushara
Highlighted

Has anyone here tried creating flow based on shared mailbox? How do we add shared mailbox account in flow connections? I need to trigger notifications to and from shared mailbox.
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Thushara ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Does the shared mailbox that you mentioned is a exists shared mailbox account in the talent?

Please share more details so we would better understand your requirement and provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

@v-alzhan-msft /others

Thank you for your response.

I tried multiple ways but the flow fails. Please find my configuration attached. This is the recent configuration that I set. I do not have any challenges if I need to trigger notification from my Id but I want it to be from a distribution list/Group mail Id or a mailbox. How do I do it? We cannot have notifications generated from individual user account. Please help.

Flow error.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,519)