cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Noting undelivered emails in Excel list

I am using an Excel Sheet to send emails. I am using four columns - NameDateEmail and Delivery

The Delivery column should have a value 'error' if the email bounces back. 

I am using two flows - one that is triggered manually to send all the emails and another flow which is using "get email" as the trigger and using a condition if the Subject contains Undeliverable. 

I need to get the email address of the intended recipient from the email body.

I thought I should use HTML-to-text first and then find the text after mailto:, but that wont work because there are other email addresses mentioned on the undeliverable email.

How do I get the email address of the entity from an email that bounced back using Flow?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

hi @bilal_amir  I tested myself sending a message to a bad mail and then in a flow I use the trigger when a new email arrives, and then use the fild to in a compose and this is the destinatary mail what you need

to.PNG

to has my bad email, taht bounce with undelivery mail.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

@ChristianAbata 

My "To" section has my email address (since the bounced email report is being sent to me). The wrong email address is in the body of the email

@bilal_amir  could you paste here your body seccion I could find a way to get that mail 😉

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,077)