cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Number of approvals and sending a summary

I have been tasked with building an approval flow for a rewards and recognition sharepoint site for my company.  The flow I have created works.  Upon submitting a nomination form, it adds the new item to a list and sends approval emails to five approvers named in the nomination form.  They either approve or deny the rewards and the process is reflected on the list item.  The item shows who approved or who denied or who has yet to approve.  Once the item is closed it sends a summary email to our shared mailbox and the submittor.  The problem I have is when I add less than 5 approvers.  The list still works and closes the item upon the number of approvals.  The problem is the summary email does not send unless five people have approved.  I have included screenshots of my flow below, any suggestions?

InkedSharepoint Flow_LI.jpgInkedSharepoint Flow 2_LI.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Re: Number of approvals and sending a summary

Hi @pgriffin ,

I suggest you to build a 'Person or Group' column to store approvers in the list.

Then you can add all the approvers in one approval actions.

You can take a try with this solution, if it doesn't work, I am afraid you need to rebuild a new flow to achieve your needs.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,728)