cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmangiante Helper V
Helper V

O365 Create Event calendar id filled incorrectly

Hello,

I created a vacation flow and it works, but I have a little problem: sometimes, for a particular user, the calendar id in the O365 Create Event is filled with a series of number and letters, like it is the guid of the calendar that I inserted previously; when this happen, I insert again the calendar "name" and it start to work again, but after some time the problem start again.

Any ideas?

Marco

3 REPLIES 3
mmangiante Helper V
Helper V

Re: O365 Create Event calendar id filled incorrectly

When I have the problem I have this:

o365 event 1.png

while I like that:

o365 event 2.png

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mmangiante,

Actually Microsoft Flow uses the Calendar ID to reach the proper Calendar, the UI just “translate” the GUID to a user-friendly name.

The Flow running Details gives the GUID instead of the proper user-friendly name might be caused by the invalid connection.

Please verify the connection status, and update the corresponding credentials to see if the issue could be solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
mmangiante Helper V
Helper V

Hello @v-xida-msft

I tried to:

• create again the connection
  • recreate the calendar action
  • recreate the calendar action choosing the new version 2

but I experience the same problem: I correct the entry but after 2/3 flows the issue is again present, this is the only manager calendar that experience this problem. I also tried to point to other manager calendar, but without success.

What do you suggest?

--

Regards,

Marco 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,595)