cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CPKH
Helper I
Helper I

O365 Search for User

Hey all! I want to build a flow which extract all E-Mail addresses over the actions of Office 365 Users "Search for Users".

How i can filter for my company E-Mail adress at the end of each user email adress?

Search for users

Search string (applies to: display name, given name, surname, mail, mail nickname and user principal name).

Our E-Mail Address looks like   "name@companyname.com"

I tried first just to filter with "com" doesnt work, i dont get all E-Mails with .com

Second try "companyname.com" same.

After i get all E-Mail adresses i want to Get profile Information of O365 User. Birthday equal todays date. 

Thanks! 🙂

3 REPLIES 3

@CPKH 

Hi there.  It sounds like your ultimate goal is to send emails to folks on their birthday?  If so, check out this article from @AlanPs1  and see if that helps.

Keep us posted.

-Ed-

If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

@edgonzales 

Nearly, i want to have the birthdays on a event webpart at SharePoint.

I cannot go though that manual because i dont have an O365 Group with all Users, so I have to take all company emails over Search for Users and thats not successful... 

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CPKH,

Did you meet this issue when you get a user profile?Annotation 2019-09-24 160126.png

If yes, you can create a new connection, and click the "I'll perform the trigger action", test it from the beginning. Annotation 2019-09-24 160258.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (859)