cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Conleth

O365 Teams and Power Automate integration with forms

I have setup a Power Automate "Flow" so that when customers complete a form it sends a notification to our channel.
This worked fine last year, and the notifications remained in the channel so that they were able to be seen by all members in the channel.
This year 
  • the notifications initially populate the channel but then vanish after a day or two.
  • Sometimes they do not appear in the channel at all on the application but do appear in the channel on my phone application
This then results in us having to manually notify people of which customers have or have not responded.
I have had a couple of google searches to see if this issue has been reported - but nothing.
Any ideas what is going on ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amatrox
Resolver I
Resolver I

maybe recreate the flow in a new one to avid bugs?
Had a similar issue with a adaptive card flow for teams. We subdivided the whole flow into several new smaller ones to avoid issues when making adjustments and this also fixed our problem with the adaptive cards

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Amatrox
Resolver I
Resolver I

maybe recreate the flow in a new one to avid bugs?
Had a similar issue with a adaptive card flow for teams. We subdivided the whole flow into several new smaller ones to avoid issues when making adjustments and this also fixed our problem with the adaptive cards

View solution in original post

Conleth

Cheers for taking the time to reply,,

I have gone back to square one on this one. 

It is a bit like snakes and ladders with Power automate.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,865)