Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Sapje
Level: Powered On

OCR

Hi All,

I'm building an inventory app and that almost finished. Within that app I collect pictures. I like to build a flow that applying OCR to the picture and get the text and put this in an excel sheet. I like to use the Google.cloud OCR because this one is more accurate than microsoft. 

The question is how can I use Google.cloud.vision in a flow. I'm not that familiar with API etc..

Many thanks 

Christiaan

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: OCR

Hi @Sapje,

Do you want to use Google Cloud Vision within Microsoft Flow?

The Google Cloud Vision connector is not supported in Microsoft Flow currently, if you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

In addition, you could also create your own custom connector based on the Google Cloud Vision API. More details about Google Cloud Vision API, please check the following article:

Google Cloud Vision API

More details about creating a custom connector within Microsoft Flow, please check the following article:

Create custom connector within Microsoft Flow

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Sapje

Hi @v-xida-msft,

Yes I like to use Google.vision, its by far more accurate than ms vision. 

I have already an API but do not know how to create the connection and get the data back in to a table.

Can you help?

I have made a service API, but then.. How do I create the right connector and get the data into a table?

Cheers Christiaan

Saikumar

Hi Sapje,

Have you tried executing the same through executing GET/POST request to your vision APIs?

If so you can try using the Request Action to execute the OCR and receive the response.

Can you list out the details of the request you are trying to execute like URL, headers, parms etc. We could try to figure out.

Administrator
Administrator

Hey, @Sapje!

Thank you for posting on the Flow Community Forum! It appears as though @Saikumar would like some more information in order to further assist you properly with your issue. Please share any additional information that was requested in order to decrease the amount of time that it will take for you to be assisted!

Thank you for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel
Flow Community Manager

-Gabriel
Microsoft Power Automate Community Manager
Are YOU a member of your local Power Automate User Group?
Fill out This Form to claim your Community User Group Member Badge!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 201 members 5,322 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: