cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OD and ODFB bad Gateway

I created a simple flow, using the template “Copy files to OneDrive for Business when they're added to OneDrive”.

I’ve tried creating it at the web page and at the Android app, with no luck so far.

I always get the Code Status 502 error, bad geteway with my personal OneDrive account.

I also tried deleting all my connections and starting the flow from scratch, and I always get the same results with no successful run.

I noticed the following. When opening the personal OD, it recognizes my account and I can move to my personal OD folders.

The same applies for OneDrive for Business (ODFB) and I can move through my ODFB folders.

However, at the web page (not at the Android app), inside my flow I see a box with connections. There I can see my ODFB with the right e-mail address. However, at my personal OneDrive instead seeing my personal OD address, I see the ODFB one.

In short, both OD and ODFB have the same address, the one corresponding to the ODFB.

There is no way that I can change it.

I guess that’s the problem in the flow. My OD cannot be accessed because it is pointing to my ODFB account, instead to my OD.

However, as mentioned before, when I look for the folders, I access to the right OD ones.

I also tried selecting the root folders of my OD and ODFB in the flow. I get the same results.

Any ideas about how to solve this?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ManuelV,

The 502 error is temporary or transient, please click the Resubmit to try the flow again.

Please check if you have chosen a OneDrive trigger rather than a OneDrive for Business trigger in your flow, in search box, please type OneDrive key words:10.JPG

11.JPGI have made a test on my side and don’t have the issue that you mentioned. I create a flow with the template “Copy files to OneDrive for Business when they are added to OneDrive”.

Image reference:5.JPG

6.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:7.JPG

If you want to change the connection of OneDrive with your personal OneDrive account, you could click Menu button of “When a file is created” action and then click “Add new connection”.20.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ManuelV,

The 502 error is temporary or transient, please click the Resubmit to try the flow again.

Please check if you have chosen a OneDrive trigger rather than a OneDrive for Business trigger in your flow, in search box, please type OneDrive key words:10.JPG

11.JPGI have made a test on my side and don’t have the issue that you mentioned. I create a flow with the template “Copy files to OneDrive for Business when they are added to OneDrive”.

Image reference:5.JPG

6.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:7.JPG

If you want to change the connection of OneDrive with your personal OneDrive account, you could click Menu button of “When a file is created” action and then click “Add new connection”.20.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,517)