cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
TAU
Level: Power Up

Odata error 502 while trying to get Sharepoint list entry

Hello There,

 

Brand new in Flow, I'm trying to acheive a demo feature for a customer.

Here the idea :

 

There's a sharepoint list that contains some IT servers entries with a Status (Normal, Degraded, Interrupted)

Let's assume someone or something send an email with an object "Server down" with in attachement a file named by the server that goes down.

 

I'ld like to create a flow that will update the Sharepoint list entry that match the serverName, switching the Status to "Degraded"

 

Facing current limitation, I've designed a flow that is not working...

It failed while trying to fetch the entry that match the Odata request. I need it to modify the appropriate list entry with it's ID

 

Capture.PNG

 

It does interpret the name value as image001.png as a filter query... When I enter a static value it works 

 

"message""Column 'image001.png' does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.\r\nclientRequestId: 78d293e3-d8ab-41cd-9aa8-d651eaef2fdc\r\nserviceRequestId: 1b3c6c9e-101c-6000-b3f3-aada3f775ccf",

 

Does anyone already faced such a situation ? Thanks in advance for all your explanation and help 🙂

TAU

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Odata error 502 while trying to get Sharepoint list entry

Hi @ TAU,

 

 

Please take a try to add the single quotes to the "Name" dynamic languages?

 

I have made a test on my side to create a flow as below:

Capture.PNG

 

The flow would run successfully as below:

Capture.PNG

 

Please let me know if your problems could be solved.

 

Regards,
Alice Zhang

 

Highlighted
TAU
Level: Power Up

Re: Odata error 502 while trying to get Sharepoint list entry

Hey @v-yuazh-msft

 

Thanks for your feedback. I've updated my flow accordingly to your comment.

It does not work and the filter output of my attempt is now the following :

 

Filter Query : DeviceName eq 'image001.png'
 
Perhaps it's a specific behavior of Outlook Trigger or dynamic variable "Name" (Attachement name)
 
Regards,
 
TAU

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,105)