cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dmistry
Level 8

Odata filter query in get items for SPO Task list's column Task Status not equal to completed

Hi,

I am using an OOTB Task list in sharepoint to assign tasks to different users.

I have a flow setup that is functioning perfectly, it sends an email out about all tasks assigned to a user in one email. 

I want to make a change and add a Odata filter query in get items so it only returns Tasks for which "Task Status value is not equal to completed". Currently the flow includes all tasks in the email with all task statuses like not started, completed etc. I want to eliminate completed tasks so I guess I will have to add filter query in get items action but not sure what the query would be.

Also fyi, I am using the default columns offered by SPonline task list. So the internal name of task status column is "Status".

Capture.PNG

Below are flow screenshots. Can someone please help with Odata query. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-zhos-msft
Level 10

Re: Odata filter query in get items for SPO Task list's column Task Status not equal to completed

Hi dmistry,

I think what your purpose is to use filter query in get items to get the tasks which "Task Status value is not equal to completed". I have made a flow for your scenario, please check it for a reference.

The expression is: Status ne 'Completed'

Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

Please feel free post back if you need more help.

Best regards,

Zhonys

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-zhos-msft
Level 10

Re: Odata filter query in get items for SPO Task list's column Task Status not equal to completed

Hi dmistry,

I think what your purpose is to use filter query in get items to get the tasks which "Task Status value is not equal to completed". I have made a flow for your scenario, please check it for a reference.

The expression is: Status ne 'Completed'

Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

Please feel free post back if you need more help.

Best regards,

Zhonys

View solution in original post

dmistry
Level 8

Hi Zhonys,

Excellent, thank you for your help, that worked!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 455 members 6,687 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: