cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Office 365 added updated and deleted calendar flow

Hi, I have recently come across. The flow for office 365 'when and event is added, updated or deleted.'.

I assume this so designed so that in a single flow you can essentially sync all calendar events and changes? I want to sync my work calendar with my personal Outlook.com account. I was hoping this would do it so when I add an event, make any changes or delete and event it all syncs across making the changes to my personal calendar also

However it keeps erroring.

Any help would be amazing.
Thanks
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Office 365 added updated and deleted calendar flow

Hi @freakypeach,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Could you please share more details about the error message and run details?

I have made a test on my side, please make sure the Subject of the event wouldn't be updated and the Subject of the event in the work calendar and personal Outlook.com account would always the same, so you could refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks for a reply, below is how I have set up the flow. One of the things it does it repeating an event over and over, I ended up with nearly 80 occurrences of one event. I will try your set up 

SmartSelect_20181106-234650_Flow.jpgSmartSelect_20181106-234713_Flow.jpgSmartSelect_20181106-234735_Flow.jpgSmartSelect_20181106-234805_Flow.jpgSmartSelect_20181106-234820_Flow.jpgSmartSelect_20181106-234855_Flow.jpgSmartSelect_20181106-234924_Flow.jpgSmartSelect_20181106-234946_Flow.jpgSmartSelect_20181106-235005_Flow.jpg

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Not sure if I have put some thing in wrong, but reoccurring events don't sync and edit properly, I end up with multiples and the delete part of this doesn't appear to work. Sorry to be a pain.
Highlighted

same here delete part ist not working !

is there a way to build this flow without using subject as identifier for update/delete operations ?

regards

ben

Highlighted

I am looking to solve the same issue, O365 Calendar sync with Outlook.com . Any further progress you can share? I am actually surprised there is not a Flow Template to provide this between MSFT services; given there are several MSFT to Google/iOS/others options. Thanks!

Highlighted

Did anyone mange to bring the delete part to work?

I guess, when an event is deleted Flow can't access the data of the event anymore, therefore consecutive actions are obsolete.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

sorry to hijack an old thread,but indeed it seems that deleted events do not transmit any data whatsover. 

this any action afterwards is just mood.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi!

Was anyone able to solve this in the end?

Thanks!
K

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,480)