cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniel_Joseph
Level: Powered On

Office365 user connector issue

Hi,

I am trying to capture the data of Microsoft Planner and store the data as blobs using Microsoft Flow. I was able to achieve it.

The planner has details like tasks, plans, buckets, the task assigned to a user, etc. 

I was able to capture all the above-mentioned details from the Planner but I encounter the following error: " ActionFailedAn action failed. No dependent actions succeeded. " when working with "the task assigned to a user"

I have two flows one to extract tasks and another to fetch users to whom the task is assigned to.

Task:

Task.PNG

Inside For-each

task_for_each.PNG

The flow is working as expected.

task_stat.PNG

I am incorporating the same logic to fetch " the task assigned ", the only connector that I have included is Office365 user.

When I run the flow, I get the expected result but flow fails with the following error " ActionFailedAn action failed. No dependent actions succeeded " 

The flow is scheduled to run every day and was working fine until yesterday but today I am facing this issue. 

Assigned_stat.PNG

The task assigned to:

Task.PNG

Inside For-each

assigned_flow.PNG

Error:

error.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Office365 user connector issue

Hi @Daniel_Joseph,

Have your issue still exist today?

It seems like an accidental event, not happen every day, right?

I can see the For each action have 56 branches, but some are runs successfully, so it may have wrong with some O365 account. So you can find out the error action, make sure the O365 account whether still exist at the organization.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Daniel_Joseph
Level: Powered On

Re: Office365 user connector issue

Hi @v-litu-msft,

Thank you for the response.

Yes, the issue still exists.

The 56 branches you mentioned, they are the total number of plans in the Planner. I have a total of 120 tasks where 9 tasks are assigned.

As I said, the flow was working fine until 19/08/2019 and I there is no change in the data as the planner is not updated. O365 account exists in the organization. So I think that might not be the issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 278 members 4,572 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: