cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brianc
Regular Visitor

On Prem SQL to RSS

I have some on-premesis SQL data that I want to generate into a public RSS feed. I have the gateway installed and am able to query the data in Flow, but I cannot figure out a way to generate an XML or RSS feed of that data. 

2 REPLIES 2
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi brianc,

Do you want to post the data queried from SQL table to RSS feed?

I am afraid that it might be not possible. Currently, the action we have for RSS feed is “RSS – List all RSS feed items”, there is no action can be used to post RSS feed items.

3.PNG

If I understand you correctly, please consider to submit a request at Flow Ideas Forum, I will collect and report it from my side.
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

So I figured the best way to do this is to take the SQL data and flow it over to a SharePoint list, that way I can use the built in sharepoint list RSS funciton.

My problem right now is, I cant figure out how to take the SQL input, and update the existing row items in the sharepoint list. The flow doesnt allow me to do a "where" in the update.

My logic should be 

For each in SQL rows, update sharepoint row where SQL row ID = corresponding ID in sharepoint custom column

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,839)