cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zwart
Frequent Visitor

One Condition Works and Another Condition Doing the Same Thing Does Not

I have flow that:

1. Takes a submission and then checks a list to see who is responsible for that territory/state

2. Looks to see if the person in that territory is the right job Role

If true, it places the Role title and Employee Email in another list for use by another flow.

If I only have one condition for the Role Label equaling a Job Title, the condition resolves true, places the information in the proper list and moves on. When I have an AND with two conditions (the second looking to see if the territory on the submission form matches the territory covered by the particular role) it stops working.

Ok, so check your inputs, BUT out of 30 roles this flow looks for, one of the conditions with an AND works flawlessly. Any ideas?

I've peeked at the code to look for differences, tried an insert from clipboard of the one that works, made sure all the dynamic code was referencing the correct loop, etc. but haven't figure this out.

Attached is the one that works (Sales Engineer) and the one that does not (Account Management VP).This is the Condition that failsThis is the Condition that failsThis is the Condition that resolves trueThis is the Condition that resolves true

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Zwart
Frequent Visitor

I think I found the root cause of what was happening, the list had close to 200 entries. There is a threshold on the Get Items function of 100. After changing the threshold to 500, the flow started working just fine. To see the threshold:

1. Click the three dots to open the options tray on the right of your function.
  2. From the drop-down list, click Settings.
  3. After making your changes, click the Done button.

Threshold.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PrasadAthalye
Super User
Super User

Can you please add compose above the condition and add both Territories and role label to the expression? Maybe in 2 compose.. May be there is some space issue OR casing problem?

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

-

Zwart
Frequent Visitor

I think I found the root cause of what was happening, the list had close to 200 entries. There is a threshold on the Get Items function of 100. After changing the threshold to 500, the flow started working just fine. To see the threshold:

1. Click the three dots to open the options tray on the right of your function.
  2. From the drop-down list, click Settings.
  3. After making your changes, click the Done button.

Threshold.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (42,356)