cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

One or more recipients are invalid

I'm creating a flow that sends an email to users if a status changes in a list. If an item in a list is changed to "Yes," then the email should send to anyone who is listed in the column Contact. The Contact field is setup as "Person or Group" and I have set it up to allow multiple entries. When I test the flow,. I receive the below error message:

The request failed. Response content: '{"status":400,"message":"One or more recipients are invalid.\r\nclientRequestId: be48b460-fda4-4953-b3cc-5a2309556573","source":"office365connectionprovider-westus.tip0-westus.p.azurewebsites.net"}'.

If I use the same flow and change the To from Contact to Created By or Modified By, the flow works as expected. Is there any configuration I am missing to allow the flow to send to Contact?2017-08-27_21-03-02.jpg2017-08-27_21-02-20.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: One or more recipients are invalid

Hi @klentz,

The issue here is Multiple value enabled field is not supported under Microsoft Flow.

An idea has been submitted on this:

Person or Group field in item should support multiple values readable in flow

For the current status of SharePoint List support under Microsoft Flow, check the following blog:

Support for SharePoint Document Library Properties

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: One or more recipients are invalid

Hi @klentz,

The issue here is Multiple value enabled field is not supported under Microsoft Flow.

An idea has been submitted on this:

Person or Group field in item should support multiple values readable in flow

For the current status of SharePoint List support under Microsoft Flow, check the following blog:

Support for SharePoint Document Library Properties

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

August 2020 CYST Winners!

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,690)