cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
koechsle
Level: Powered On

OneDrive to SharePoint

Since there is no connection to Podio or its automation Globiflow, I'm trying to build a way to create folders in SP using the data from Podio. Currently I have it set up to send the data through Zapier, which parses the info for the folders (project name) and then creates them in OneDrive. 

I'd like to move these folders into a SharePoint site to keep all of the data in one spot, so they don't have to hop around to find it, however I can't find a suitable trigger in OneDrive to accomplish this. There are plenty of triggers for when a file is created, or modified, but nothing for when a folder is created. 

Podio-->zapier-->create folders in OneDrive-->Copy folders (structure) to SharePoint site

Kind of a round about way of doing it, but i have little experience in this area, so I'm trying to do what i can with what I have. 

Does anyone have any ideas? 
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: OneDrive to SharePoint

Hi @koechsle ,

Unfortunately, Flow does not currently support monitoring whether a new folder is created in OneDrive.

I tried using When a file is created as a trigger and judging whether the current item type is a folder. But when a new folder is created, Flow is not triggered.

I am afraid that the existing features cannot achieve similar needs.

If you want similar features to be supported by MS Flow, please consider voting for a similar idea below:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Trigger-When-a-new-folder-is-created/idi-p/323503

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 76 members 4,381 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: