cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TadasCirklys
Helper I
Helper I

Only first row of excel table sent with Send an email (V2)

I am building a flow that includes sending an email with excel attachment that has a table with multiple lines in it. I use 'Get file content' and pass the content to Attachment content. Everything seems to work however once I receive the email, the excel file only has one row inside the table. Any idea how I can fix this?

Table in excel from share point library:

TadasCirklys_0-1649754214884.png

Table in excel received as an attachment:

TadasCirklys_3-1649754583874.png

Flow:

TadasCirklys_2-1649754486316.png

4 REPLIES 4
Ahammad_Riyaz
Super User
Super User

Hi @TadasCirklys ,

First filter with filter array then pass that value into create html table then you can send email body pass the variable output of create html table.

Regards

Ahammad Riyaz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Evastor
Frequent Visitor

I've got the same issue. I'm creating excel in the flow with information from sharepoint list and than I want to send it to the user. Unfortunately the outcome of the action send and email (V2) is an excel with only headers and 1 row of the data. All other data is missing. What can be the issue?

CJRV
Frequent Visitor

I have the same issue too. I have tried adding a delay of a before using the get file content step, but it is inconsistent.

Is there a better way to ensure this doesn't happen?

Evastor
Frequent Visitor

I found that adding delay works perfectly fine. I've added a 5 min delay before "Get file content". Hope it helps

Evastor_0-1660221095983.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,464)