cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Orange Status in Flow runs

Does anyone know what it means if you end up with an orange status on a Flow run? I have a Flow that runs automatically around 1:00am and it sends emails at that time. Approximately 40% of the runs result in this orange check mark status. These are the runs that take longer than 5 seconds and they have status codes like 429 which indicates "rate limits is exceeded". The Send Email actions these orange statuses end up on do send emails as expected, I have confirmed. However, I'm not sure if there is something about this status that should make us worried. Do we need to make adjustments to ensure all green? Or are we in the clear? Screenshot below for reference.

Flow Screenshot.PNG

1 REPLY 1
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Anonymous 

Check this article on rate limit exceeding

https://veenstra.me.uk/2018/07/16/microsoft-flow-error-429-rate-limit-is-exceeded-try-again-in-x-seconds/

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,565)