cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Order by for SharePoint Get Items

Hi All,

I have a flow that moves records from one list to another on a 1 to 1 basis, one is created in List 1 and I want the lowest valued one moved to List 2. The record moved is then deleted from List 1.

I used the Order By functionality as described in the community forum: Syntax for Odata Order By and I return the singular earliest record.

My issue is that the order by is starting at record 100. I still have 99ish records before that that should be moved first.

Order By: Request_x0020_ID asc

Top Count: 1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Hi @jsekuto 

"Get Items" action by default get only 100 items , so you need to go to the action setting and set threshold to higher number.

1.jpg2.jpg

Regards,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Hi @jsekuto 

"Get Items" action by default get only 100 items , so you need to go to the action setting and set threshold to higher number.

1.jpg2.jpg

Regards,

View solution in original post

Frequent Visitor

Your advisement was needed and I implemented to avoid issue later on.

The root issue of my problem was a rookie mistake. My SharePoint field was a string.

Changing it to number allowed the Order By to sort it as a number... oops.

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,539)