cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pbrainard
Helper III
Helper III

Outlook Email Template / MS Forms / Power Automate

I have a MS Form that I've created a Power Automate Send Email (V2) flow for. Works great. What I'd like to do is use an Outlook template, instead, that I've stored in a SharePoint list, as I need to include a logo (and custom fonts) and can't see how to do that directly in the V2 email.

Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

@pbrainard to include a logo you need to upload the logo to SharePoint then use the get file content using path action. In your send an email (or send an email from a shared mailbox) action click the </> code view button and then add the image with an expression as shown below and use html tags to lay out the email.

1-CodeView.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

@pbrainard to include a logo you need to upload the logo to SharePoint then use the get file content using path action. In your send an email (or send an email from a shared mailbox) action click the </> code view button and then add the image with an expression as shown below and use html tags to lay out the email.

1-CodeView.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks. 

Thank you kindly!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,200)