cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outlook.com Contacts to Google Contacts

Hi all. I am looking to do a daily copy of my Outlook.com contacts to Google Contacts.

I can see there are pre-built templates in both directions - but these use Office365 instead of Outlook.com. My first idea was simply to edit this template, such that I replace the Office365 connector with Outlook.com connector. However I'm not able to edit these templates as I don't have Outlook 365 in my Office 365 subscription (so the template won't load!).

I have tried building the flow from scratch, but I am a complete novice. I have been able to add in some of the steps/connectors, but I'm not sure how to do the critical bit - actually copying across the contacts to Google! I assume I need to export and load in a CSV file, but can't figure it out. (Or maybe that's not even necessary?!)

Can anyone please help? If someone can kindly edit the template for me, or perhaps talk me through the steps in the flow and I can give it another try myself!

Thanks in advance!

Steve

1 REPLY 1
chsanche
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

Did you already checked on this template:

Annotation 2020-05-04 175528.png

This one contains actions to move Outlook.com contacts to Google contacts without Office365 actions.

Best Regards

--

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions help users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

If this post helps you give a :thumbs_up: and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,870)