cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeoMG
Frequent Visitor

Outlook connector export an email to SharePoint if the from email is in a list

Hello,

I've got a simple flow that triggers if an email has 'Test' in the subject it exports it to a SharePoint site.

I would like it to check the from email address against a list I have in CDS of saved email addresses and if it is in the list then export it to SharePoint,

IE if I get an email from dave@minitech.co.nz,  it checks my list to see if dave@minitech.co.nz is on the list and if it is it'll then save it in Dave's file

Any help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@LeoMG 

Something like the following.

DamoBird365_0-1618986160603.png

Albeit you mention CDS so would probably use the list rows action instead of get items

DamoBird365_1-1618986290737.png

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

P.S. take a look at my new blog here

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
DamoBird365
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @LeoMG 

You can add a filter to get items, columnnameemailvalue eq 'emailaddressdynamicvalue'

Then, using a condition, if the length() of get items result is greater than 0 branch yes, save to daves list else no - do something else.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

Hello,

Would you mind explaining a little bit more?

I start with the trigger 'when a new email arrives' - how do I add a condition to that?

@LeoMG 

Something like the following.

DamoBird365_0-1618986160603.png

Albeit you mention CDS so would probably use the list rows action instead of get items

DamoBird365_1-1618986290737.png

Cheers,
Damien

LeoMG
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

Thank you that works brilliantly! 

Cheers

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,884)