cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outlook to Jira

Hello all,

I am building a flow to create a new ticket in Jira when a shared mailbox recevies a new e-mail. This I can handle however from the shared mailbox the user will receive responses to the original e-mail. I don't wan the flow to recreate a ticket each time there is a response. Just on the initial e-mail.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Brent

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

As well.... When I do have the body of the e-mail copied into the Jira card, it isn't in html and can't be read.

v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

For the first issue that your flow would be triggered for the response email, are there any special string in the sunject and the body of the response email such as "reply" or "response"? If yes, you could add a condition under the trigger to check if the email has those string, if the email has those string, then the flow will not create a new ticket.

For the second issue that email body are in htnl format, please insert the "Body Preview" dynamic content instead of the "Body" dynamic content in the Jira card.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Alice,

I have used the Body Preview as well however it shows only the first two lines of text. Is there a way to expand this?

Thanks again,

Brent

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello! 

Can you tell me how to create a "Flow" I am building a flow to create a new ticket in JIIRA. Having trouble figure it out. Any help will be appreciated. 

Thanks! 

Thilaka

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (93,748)