Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VSTrath
Helper I
Helper I

Overdue items in a Sharepoint list - send a reminder

Hi there,

I am looking to send an automated reminder using a flow when our Sharepoint Site Pages are due for review to make sure content doesn't get out of date. However, I don't want to send multiple emails about multiple pages to the same person.

How do I set up a flow that emails the page owner once a month about all the site pages that need to be updated in one email? Or am I asking for the moon on a stick here?

I have a column for PageOwner and a column for ReviewDate on my Site Pages list.

I am also looking to do similar with my Document Library on Sharepoint so even better if I can combine both but suspect that will need to be a separate flow.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Fn7a
Frequent Visitor

Hi @VSTrath ,

I had a similar requirement with items expiring (in my case: valid until) and owners (in my case: contact person) where I wanted to trigger a single email for each contact person for all expiring items. Check the great answer from @v-LilyW-msft here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/HTML-Table-in-an-Email-always-contains-all-items-...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (2,573)