Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Owners Entity not found

Hello,

I have created a flow that will update the Owner field of a case entity after it's created. I was able to pull data from the Users entity to get a specific user (Email, ID) and I have tried to map the data into the Owner field in the update record action. Unfortunately, the flows fail saying that "Resource not found for the segment 'owners'." Here I am using an expression to get the systemuserid from the Users entity in the update record action.

Please take a look at the screenshots below:

Owners Not found 

Update record 

Besides, I have tried to filter the user I want based on the Owners entity but as a result, the flow says that this entity was not found. (I was wondering why it's not found since it already exists in the dropdown where I select the entities). I have tried to search for this entity in Customaziations-> Customize the system, but I couldn't find it.

Where I can find this entity so I can filter my query to get the GUID of the user from the Owner entity and use my query in the update record action?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Owners Entity not found

@Julien2 

Hi there.  Not familiar with the owners entity.  Could you post a screenshot of the List Records 2 in edit mode?

Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @edgonzales ,

Please take a look at the screenshot below:

Capture3.PNG

I am trying to get from the Owner entity an owner-user so I can use the filter query in an update record action.

Unfortunately, the flow returns that the entity not found since it's already selectable from the Entity name field.

Thank you!

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Julien2 ,

Please check this similar thread and see if it helps:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Connecting-To-Data/502-error-when-attempting-to-update-a-CRM-rec...

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,366)