cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ryan_fiting
Frequent Visitor

PAD Flow to Download website report will not run in Automated Cloud Flow

Hello Community - 

I have a PAD flow that logs into a website, navigates, runs a report and exports it.

It then downloads to my local 'Downloads' folder, renames it with the RunDate added to the end of it and then saves it to my Network drive.

This flow works great when it is manually triggered from the desktop application.  However, when I try to schedule it as an Scheduled Cloud Flow it errors out after the file is downloaded from the webpage.  This is the step and the error I receive when it run.  It runs and downloads the file and then errors out at Step #10 in the desktop flow:

PAD Flow error step.PNG

{
    "statusCode": 400,
    "headers": {
        "Strict-Transport-Security": "max-age=15724800; includeSubDomains,max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains",
        "x-ms-islandgateway": "GA0000000,GA0000002",
        "x-ms-run-id": "8d48ac44-fc2f-ed11-9db1-0022482a4bcd",
        "x-ms-request-id": "eastus:bfa05462-7c69-445d-87c1-1757a3486997",
        "x-ms-correlation-request-id": "ce01b4f0-c648-402b-b149-2f292546d021",
        "x-ms-flow-mobile-ios-version": "1.3.0",
        "x-ms-flow-routing-request-id": "WESTUS:20220909T050116Z:ce01b4f0-c648-402b-b149-2f292546d021",
        "Server-Timing": "x-ms-igw-upstream-headers;dur=105.2,x-ms-igw-req-overhead;dur=0.1",
        "X-Content-Type-Options": "nosniff",
        "x-ms-service-request-id": "487d0f26-6370-40e1-a709-11548c72a12d",
        "x-ms-correlation-id": "e841aff5-c273-4ab7-b252-42bd9c4476d5",
        "x-ms-activity-vector": "00.00.IN.6B.IN.0R.IN.14.IN.05.00",
        "Timing-Allow-Origin": "*",
        "x-ms-apihub-cached-response": "false",
        "x-ms-apihub-obo": "true",
        "Date": "Fri, 09 Sep 2022 05:01:16 GMT",
        "Content-Length": "1267",
        "Content-Type": "application/json"
    },
    "body": {
        "error": {
            "code": "Folder.RetrieveFilesError",
            "message": "Problem while executing action 'GetFiles'. Can't retrieve list of files in folder . \r\n \r\nMicrosoft.Flow.RPA.Desktop.Modules.SDK.ActionException: Can't retrieve list of files in folder . ---> System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form.\r\n   at System.IO.Path.NewNormalizePath(String path, Int32 maxPathLength, Boolean expandShortPaths)\r\n   at System.IO.Path.NormalizePath(String path, Boolean fullCheck, Int32 maxPathLength, Boolean expandShortPaths)\r\n   at System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path)\r\n   at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.Init(String path, Boolean checkHost)\r\n   at Microsoft.Flow.RPA.Desktop.Modules.Folder.Actions.FolderActions.GetFilesInFolder(Variant folder, Variant fileMask, Variant& listOfFiles, Boolean includeSubfolders, Boolean getResultInDataTable, String resultDataTableColumns, Boolean failOnAccessDenied)\r\n   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---\r\n   at Microsoft.Flow.RPA.Desktop.Modules.Folder.Actions.GetFilesInFolder.Execute(ActionContext context)\r\n   at Microsoft.Flow.RPA.Desktop.Robin.Engine.Execution.ActionRunner.Run(IActionStatement statement, Dictionary`2 inputArguments, Dictionary`2 outputArguments)\r\n"
        }
    }
}

This is my extremely basic Scheduled Cloud Flow:

Scheduled Cloud Flow.PNG 

Any help on this would be appreciated.  I have been trying to figure this out with no luck.

Thank you Community!

Ryan F

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,783)