PARSING XML FILE TO SHAREPOINT CUSTOM LIST

How di I create a flow for Parsing XML file into a custom Sharepoint list

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: PARSING XML FILE TO SHAREPOINT CUSTOM LIST

You are going to want to utilize the XPath expression. Here is a collection of solutions nearly identical to what you are seeking:

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

You are going to want to utilize the XPath expression. Here is a collection of solutions nearly identical to what you are seeking:

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi,

i would like to parse the below xml data into sharepoint list and send mail with html table. kindly let me know how to do this.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<RepeaterData>
<Version/>
<Items>
<Item>
<EmployeeName type="System.String">purushottam</EmployeeName>
<JoiningDate type="System.DateTime">08/19/2020 00:00:00</JoiningDate>
<Department type="System.String">IT</Department>
</Item>
<Item>
<EmployeeName type="System.String">Mahi</EmployeeName>
<JoiningDate type="System.DateTime">08/28/2020 00:00:00</JoiningDate>
<Department type="System.String">Sales</Department>
</Item>
</Items>
</RepeaterData>

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Come join us today! Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,823)