cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Parallel Approval - configure reminders

Hi People,

I have a flow with multiple approvals and I would to send a reminder (2 weeks) to the person how hasn't approved yet. 

Below I have created the basis of my flow. In real life this flow is much bigger and has more details. 

What I would like to achieve is add a 'Until' and send an e-mail to Person 2 (for example) if they have not responded within 2 weeks of the approval start date. I also want this to be the same if Person 1 or Person 3 is to late ofcourse 🙂

Naamloos.png

I have created multiple approvals so I could easy get the date from this approvers like comments, answers, etc. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Parallel Approval - configure reminders

@MattWeston365 has created a great video for approval reminders here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mA5wiSusow

👨🏻‍💻 If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE 👍.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (9,831)