cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ninjaryder1st
Helper IV
Helper IV

Parsed string information stopped loading into dynamic content placed into "send an email (v2)" step.

Anyone understand why the compose meeting information and parse command for meeting information into 3 strings will not show up in my HTML email body?   1 of 3 appears and 2 of 3 do not despite being in dynamic content area.  

ninjaryder1st_0-1660774926936.png

ninjaryder1st_1-1660774960532.pngninjaryder1st_2-1660775017690.png

the Parse JSON string info for TollNumber and conference ID, and joinURL do not not load into email sent, though I could find joinURL from another dynamic content area as it also won't load from the Parse JSON operation step above the email.  

1 REPLY 1
ninjaryder1st
Helper IV
Helper IV

I recently found this issue in other flows for dynamic content not displaying, or only 1/2 of it displaying.  

In the screen shot below,  the highlighted dynamic content is not displaying while the other content is in the email sent from the flow.    Questioning if this is an issue related to the Parse Issue step from question above, or related to some powerautomate update/change with dynamic content vs an issue after the steps "when an item is created or modified" and "get changes for an item or file".   This flow used to work just find a few months ago.  Interestingly enough, the dynamic content items that do show up (vs don't) are from the same Sharepoint File that was changed and used "Get changes for an item" above the email step.  

ninjaryder1st_0-1660922016326.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,159)