cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pass string from PVA and return a specific row split up in variables from Sheets

Hey everyone, 

I am currently in a situation where we have a chatbot in PVA and would like a user to be able to write a zipcode and get information back about what department they should contact. So as a user I should be able to write my zipcode, then get back the department name and contact-information. I am trying to build a flow that accomplishes roughly this: 

User inputs a zipcode

Zipcode is passed to the flow

Flow connects to Sheets

Based on the zipcode find the row 

Extract three variables from that row for contact information, webpage and department name

Return these two to PVA for the user. 

I have this currently: 

freeniels_0-1648712847627.png

I get access to the sheet just fine, but I am not sure how to only get the row that I want, and then to split it up. Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks again, everyone. 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (1,991)