Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trishmalloy
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Planner Tasks, Group by Bucket

Hi Folks,

I've gotten as close as I know how to merging 2 flows (one from someone who shared with me and the template Planner Tasks Grouped by Bucket) to have 14 days of Planner tasks grouped by bucket sent in a weekly email. I'm hoping you can help me figure out a few of the parts where I'm stuck. I've rearranged til the cows have come home, I'm missing something but I don't know what ...

1. I don't know why the Assignees are all concatenated from all of the tasks together and not just displaying the 1-3 people assigned to a task. (Screenshot 3)

2. The Buckets show up in the email but the tasks aren't grouped under each Bucket. (Screenshot 7)

3. My filter (today + 14 days) isn't working, tasks beyond 14 days from today are showing up. (Screenshot 5)

I feel pretty strongly this flow would be helpful for many and I would post it for people to copy it if you can help me get over these hurdles. (I have a formula for formatting the date.)

Here is the flow. If you need anything from me, please let me know!

Screenshot 1

Group by Bucket-1.PNG

Screenshot 2

Group by Bucket-2.PNG

Screenshot 3

Group by Bucket-3.PNG

Screenshot 4

Group by Bucket-4.PNG

Screenshot 5

Group by Bucket-5.PNG

Screenshot 6

Group by Bucket-6email.PNG

Screenshot 7

Email output.PNG

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,036)