cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Po Approval Issue

I am using (Complete Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations workflow work items (PU29)) flow. the issue is if i approved through email notification of power App its working good. but if i approved manually than its stuck. power App is not seeing that the document is already approved and close the workflow. if i try to approve again through the notification it give error. so is there a way to automatically close power app my approval if it approve manually in the system.

Aeyem_0-1596619297272.png

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Po Approval Issue

Hello @Aeyem 

Did you find a solution to your need?

If you didn't, you could amend the approval to a custom approval, with an additional option to cancel, so that when you manually approved the PO, you could then in the email us the Cancel option to close the approval request, without it doing anything.

Kind regards, John

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Po Approval Issue

I also have this issue. Is there a way to loop the call to validate the workflow so that if it was approved manually in F&O, the validate would eventually return false and then the workflow could end? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

August 2020 CYST Winners!

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,845)