cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ElinL

Point in subject line for automated email?

I am trying to create a Power Automate flow, where I send an email to respondents when they submit a response in Microsoft Forms. I have used the standard flow "Send an email to responder when response submitted in Microsoft Forms" - but, I get a decimal point/period mark at the very beginning of the email subject line, no matter what I do. I have checked the source code and found nothing. Any pointers?

3 REPLIES 3
AnthonyAmador
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ElinL 

Can you show me how you configure the action "Send an email (V2)"?

Cheers. 

ElinL

Code and picture below. The text is in Swedish Skärmklipp.PNG

Looking at your action, it shouldn't show any decimal point at the beginning of the email subject line. 

Consider creating a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support, here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Hope this can help you. 

Cheers. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (1,879)