cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daryl001
Regular Visitor

Populate Teams Tasks with Sharepoint Lists items once a week

Hello,

I'm completely new to Forums and using Power Automate.

I'm seeking to build a Power Automate Flow that will copy all the items in a Sharepoint List to a Teams Tasks window at a set time once a week. (Images of each attached).

Considerations:

1. Will the previous weeks Tasks need to be cleared before populating the Tasks each week?
  2. Can the tasks be sent to the correct Bucket? I have created a choice column with a choice that will specify the Bucket the Task will fall into.
  3. I'd like the tasks to be ordered by time (First task of each day first, followed by next due task time). I've created a Date and Time column with date and time of Next Event. Will I need to update the List item with the current weeks date at the start of each week? 
  4. Allow the Task to be assigned to an operator from the Task window. I've created a choice column with the Assignee and populated it with names.

Can I please be directed to the appropriate links that will explain the flow and any variables I will need to create and assign.

Thanks in anticipation,

Daryl

List Headings.JPGTasks.JPG

1 REPLY 1
daryl001
Regular Visitor

Hi All,

Just wanting some feedback. I noticed a lot of views, but no responses to the request.

• Is there a better way of achieving this?
  • Is it unachievable?
  • Should I be using a different tool?
  • Is my lack of experience putting people off?
  • Am I expecting a reply too soon?

Regards,

Daryl

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,420)